Ashley Baynham is our full time Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®). She took her career a step further and earned this designation to better assist our Buyer Clients. When you need Real Estate services in the Saginaw, Bay City and Midland areas, look no further than the Sarmiento Dream Team of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
Not all buyer’s agents are equal. A buyer’s agents who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) REALTOR® designation has made an extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience in serving you, the home buyer. If you work with an ABR®, you can feel more confident that you’ll receive the highest level of buyer-representation services!
Linda, Chris and Ashley have the knowledge, experience and proven track record of excellence. They know the local market and write strong contracts. The Sarmiento Dream Team continue to be multi-million dollar plus producers and leaders within their company and community. They will work hard to show you everything that is available to you when searching for your dream home. Their experience will help guide you in choosing the right home.
A buyer's real estate agent
• Educates you about your market.
• Analyzes your wants and needs.
• Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
• Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
• Negotiates on your behalf.
• Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
• Solves and problems that may arise.
Location, location, location
Where you buy not only affects the home's current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. Your agent will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here's a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen real estate agent.
• Urban, suburban or rural
• Commute time
• School districts
• Desirable neighborhoods
• Proximity to the airport
• Proximity to restaurants and retail
• Access to major highways and thoroughfares
• Access to public transportation
• Health care facilities
• Parks and recreation
• Length of time you plan to live in the home